World Book Week
What a fantastic class assembly 6LS!
You were all amazing and I couldn't be
Thank you to all the parents and relatives that came to enjoy it.
Christmas Truce - Gift Exchange
On Friday 16th December we exchanged token gifts just like the soldiers did during the Christmas Truce in 1914.
Anti-bullying reminder 08.12.17
There is a letter going out today as a reminder about bullying and how to talk to your child about it. There is a copy attached below.
Christmas Performance (Town Hall) - Wednesday 20th December
Children to arrive for 5:30pm
Friday 22nd December - Break up for Christmas Holidays
Our Science topic this half-term is 'We are Evolving'.
We are learning:
- about characteristics that we inherit from our parents
- how animals are adapted to their environment
- why animals have evolved over thousands of years
- who Charles Darwin was and what he spent his life studying
- how fossils provide evidence of life in the past
We learned how to help someone who is choking, how to treat someone who has a nasty burn and what to do in an emergency.